2020 doesn’t have to be the same old story.
This training will highlight the reasons people get stuck in life, teach you the process of building a healthy business, give you the keys of great leadership and empower you to take others on a journey that brings fulfillment and impact. You’ll be growing and changing long after everyone else has given up on their resolution.
The What’s and Why’s of Elite 2020
Who should attend?
Managers, executives, and anyone who is expected to provide leadership for their team.
What will you cover?
- Taking 100% Ownership of Your Life
- Mapping Your Vision Clearly and Effectively
- Confident Communication
- Creating a Dynamic Organizational Culture
- Understanding How the Marketplace Works and
- Why You Should Work It
- Simple Steps to Grow Your Business
- Organizational Leadership Skills
- Technical Marketing Skills
- Conflict Management Strategies
Where will the sessions take place?
HBK Youngstown Training Room
6603 Summit Drive
Canfield, OH 44406
What is the structure of the course?
- 14 Weekly In-depth Online Trainings
- Live Training Sessions (Once per month)
- Ongoing Q & A
- Bonus Teachings from Other Consultants
- Personal Growth Tools, Exercises, and Homework
- Online Small Group Coaching and Accountability
- Optional One-on-One Coaching
- Demonstrations and Teachings
- 14 Downloadable PDFs Covering All the Video
- Journals and Articles
When do the sessions take place?
The course begins March 6, 2020
What is the cost?
A one-time payment of $1,250.00 or 4 monthly payments of $325.
Founder and Course Author Michael B. Ross has served in leadership roles in the U.S. Navy, NCAA and NAIA Athletics, Corporate America, Non-Profit Organizations, and the training industry. He has helped these organizations grow by an average of 120%, and helped generate over 100 million in revenue. His passion is to help leaders lead fulfilled and impactful lives.
Michael created Dynamic Leadership as an intense, focused, and rigorous course designed to embed the character and skills for great leadership in each member. This course is action oriented. Every exercise, speech, paper, activity, and discussion will be followed with the challenge, “How are you going to use this at your organization.” This follows Michael’s core belief, “It is the application of your education that makes the biggest difference in your world.”