The What’s and Why’s of the Foundations of Leadership
Who should attend?
Managers, executives, and anyone who is expected to provide leadership for their team.
What will you cover?
Session 1: How leadership affects…. everything
- Identify ways leadership has affected your life, organization, and society
- Recognize and appreciate your ability to influence, inspire, and achieve high performance
- I’m the leader, shouldn’t they just do what I say?
Session 2: See the future while leading in the present
- Why 5-year goals matter
- Developing your path to success
- Inspiring buy-in and taking the first step
Session 3: Communicating to connect
- Saying what you mean, meaning what you say
- Perception, reality, and how to bridge the gap
- Influencing from the stage
Session 4: Creating a Championship Culture
- Who are you?
- Values: Are they really that important?
- Setting and maintaining standards of a champion
Session 5: Leading through conflict
- Why humans fight
- Dealing with gossip
- Working together to defeat enemies
Session 6: How to hold people accountable without being a jerk
- Why do we get paid?
- Setting high standards
- Calling people to greatness
Session 7: Mastering the Art of Charisma
- Charisma is motivation, not manipulation
- The major differences between kindness and being nice
- Appreciating the humanness of humankind
Session 8: Balancing Budgets and… Balance
- What‘s first? Balance or Success?
- Separating work and home life? Says who?
- Money is great, if…
Session 9: Preparing for everything
- Preparation is the key to momentum
- 3 Simple planning tactics
- Teaching your team to prepare for everything
Session 10: Motivating your team through hard times
- The 3 things we can control
- If you’re going through hell…
- It will not be this day!
Where will the sessions take place?
HBK Youngstown Training Room
6603 Summit Drive
Canfield, OH 44406
How will you benefit?
- Improved leadership skills
- Improved communication skills
- Build greater teamwork, buy-in, and trust
- Learn to resolve conflict and lead under fire
- Overcome resistance to change
- Increased ability to motivate followers to go further faster
- Influence support in difficult situations
When do the sessions take place?
Every Friday from September 20th – November 22nd (10 sessions) from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
What is the cost?
$1,800.00 $997.00 for a limited time
Founder and Course Author Michael B. Ross has served in leadership roles in the U.S. Navy, NCAA and NAIA Athletics, Corporate America, Non-Profit Organizations, and the training industry. He has helped these organizations grow by an average of 120%, and helped generate over 100 million in revenue. His passion is to help leaders lead fulfilled and impactful lives.
Michael created Dynamic Leadership as an intense, focused, and rigorous course designed to embed the character and skills for great leadership in each member. This course is action oriented. Every exercise, speech, paper, activity, and discussion will be followed with the challenge, “How are you going to use this at your organization.” This follows Michael’s core belief, “It is the application of your education that makes the biggest difference in your world.”